[rescue] Sun Kit Needed for EE Student Herey

Michael Parson mparson at bl.org
Fri May 5 12:31:49 CDT 2006

On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 12:07:07PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> On Fri, 5 May 2006, Caleb Shay wrote:
>
>> That bears a striking resemblance to my WM of choice, ratpoison
>> http://www.nongnu.org/ratpoison/
>
> The author of awm was a ratpoison user who was convinced it was too
> bloated, and yet again not featureful enough.

I used ratpoison for about a year till I decided I wanted resizable
and movable windows.  I switched to evilwm.  Not as pretty as the
screenshots you've posted, but still quite useable.  The binary (on the
linux box I'm using at work) is a bloated 23k.  Being a heavy screen
user, I also wanted something that was keyboard controlable, like
ratpoison, which evilwm does as well.

<snip>

--
Michael Parson