[rescue] Bookmark management [was: O/S for 133/150mhz laptops???]

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Thu Jul 20 18:19:40 CDT 2006

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006, velociraptor wrote:
> Does anyone know of a tool that can assist with checking bookmarks,
> delete dupilicates, etc.--I guess "merge" (for lack of a better term)
> bookmark files?  I have been trying to get my book marks under control
> from all the various and sundry computers and get them unified.

And a tangent...

Do any of the bookmark-merging programs let you only merge selected
bookmarks?  I have bookmarks at work that won't work outside the
firewall and bookmarks at home that wouldn't be appropriate for
work.  I don't have any problem pushing all of them to whatever
repository the extension uses but I'd like to select which folders
to pull back.

-DanD

# Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do.
# -- Bertrand Russell