[rescue] Bookmark management [was: O/S for 133/150mhz laptops???]

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 08:51:52 CDT 2006

On 7/24/06, Dan Williams <williams.dan at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm not sure that using google bookmark sync would be a good thing for
> > me either, as I have 2 gmail accounts that I use quite regularly, one
> > for geeky mailing lists and social stuff, and another for professional
> > stuff.
> >
> > =Nadine=
> >

> I've got 2 gmail accounts as well, it doesn't matter. When you first
> install it you type in one of them and it automatically uses it. You
> can still log into the other account without affecting the sync
> program. I'm quite impressed with it so far.

So bookmark sync works like google talk in that if you are syncing to
one account, it doesn't prevent you from opening up your other mail
account?  I just presumed since the extension was browser-based, it
would be using cookies.

The biggest annoyance I have with gmail is that I can't keep both mail
account open at the same time, on separate tabs in FFox.

=Nadine=