[rescue] NeXTStep for Sun

Per Sandstrom psand at mac.com
Wed Feb 1 04:06:10 CST 2006

Andreas (and Ethan),

May I join the NEXTSTEP for SPARC cabal? Especially if you have the full
Developer's Release?

A few years ago I bought NS3.3 Developer/Sparc on eBay, at a substantive
price (like $100). The package never showed up, and I got no reply when
mailing the seller. As I was in the middle of relocating from Brussels
to Stockholm, I didn't have the energy to pursue the issue further.

I still have the idea that it would be nice to run NEXTSTEP on my little
SPARCstation Voyager. But I'd need the compiler and headers...

Per