[rescue] question on video cards for U10

Brian Howe bwhowe at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 11:13:45 CST 2006

I was only trying to get a PCI card to work because I was unable to
get the builtin adapter to display on my monitor, and I already had a
few older cards sitting around. By older I mean about 10 years old.

However, I was able to get the builtin adapter to work last night so I
am up and running. If I can get a video card with more memory than the
4MB on the builtin for really cheap I might go that route. However,
since my budget is bordering on nada/zilch/zippo/nothing, it most
likely won't be an option.

Thanks for your help though.

Cheers,

Brian