[rescue] your next Solaris machine ??? (Sol/x86 booting on iMac)

Gary Goddard gaz.god at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 04:36:04 CDT 2006

>>Your U.K. EyeTech, Ltd. makes PPC based machines for the AmigaOS4.
>>

>Has anyone tried one of those machines?

I have used one, with Amiga OS4(pre release) great machine, unfortunatly
at the moment you cannot by them, OS4 is now ready for release but there
is no licenced hardware available to run it, Very long and sad story :-(
I do own and use regularly a Genesi Pegasos PPC machine running Morphos
(amigaos cloan) and linux.

Gary