[rescue] your next Solaris machine ??? (Sol/x86 booting on iMac)

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Apr 14 12:33:22 CDT 2006

Fri, 14 Apr 2006 @ 09:40 -0500, gw said:

> @Peter
>
> >I imagine that Apple have now ceased production of PPC machines and are now
> >selling off old stock. Of the top of my head, I can't think of anybody else
> >who is making PPC workstations.
>
> Your U.K. EyeTech, Ltd. makes PPC based machines for the AmigaOS4.

Has anyone tried one of those machines?

Also, has anyone seen the new release of BeOS?  It's $100, so I don't
think I'll be trying it, but I'd be curious to know if it has fixed
the shortcomings of BeOS, and looks like it has a future.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- [governorrhea: a contagious disease that
spreads from the governor of a state downward through other offices and his