[rescue] USB Wacom to serial

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Wed Jan 5 09:09:43 CST 2005

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 08:22:11AM -0500, Kevin wrote:
> I'm not exactly sure on the size but i believe it was the largest
> one Wacom sold in 2003.  It looks to be, maybe a couple feet in
> diagonal.  I would measure it or just look up the model number,
> but it's in Homestead at the time and i am in Miami.

I thought the largest they did in recent years was only 12x18. Their
latest product line (Intuos3) don't even go that large, maxing at 9x12.
If you want 12x12 or 12x18 you have to step back to an Intuous2 or
older.  Likewise if you want Serial instead of USB.

--
Joshua D. Boyd
jdboyd at jdboyd.net
http://www.jdboyd.net/