[rescue] USB Wacom to serial

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Wed Jan 5 11:20:05 CST 2005

I am referring to the total size of the physical tablet, not the
working area.  I have never touched this thing, i've just seen it
across the room when my mother was using it.  The whole thing
looks to be 1.5' to 2' diagonal.  Once i pick it up this weekend
i'll let you know the exact size and model.

/KRM

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:09:43 -0500
Joshua Boyd <jdboyd at jdboyd.net> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 08:22:11AM -0500, Kevin wrote:
> > I'm not exactly sure on the size but i believe it was the
> > largest one Wacom sold in 2003.  It looks to be, maybe a
> > couple feet in diagonal.  I would measure it or just look up
> > the model number, but it's in Homestead at the time and i am
> > in Miami.
>
> I thought the largest they did in recent years was only 12x18.
> Their latest product line (Intuos3) don't even go that large,
> maxing at 9x12. If you want 12x12 or 12x18 you have to step
> back to an Intuous2 or older.  Likewise if you want Serial
> instead of USB.
>

> --
> Joshua D. Boyd
> jdboyd at jdboyd.net
> http://www.jdboyd.net/
> http://www.joshuaboyd.org/

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."
keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/