[rescue] Paging Chris Lamb....

Michael Kaegler Michael.Kaegler at marist.edu
Thu Apr 28 09:37:22 CDT 2005

...and if you need more than three, I ran across an ad yesterday...

----
SELL sun memory 5012196-5012622- [from ksandhu at memorytek.com at
4/27/2005 11:15:00 AM]
500 kit64mb kit (2pcs 32mb dimm, Sun part number 501-2622) $3

1000 pcs 501-2653 32 meg sun $2

500 pcs 501-2196 sun $2

mailto:ksandhu at memorytek.com
MemoryTek International Inc
Ken Sandhu ph (1) 510-657-9991
FREMONT CA 94539 USA
----

Who knows how much they charge for shipping...
Happy hunting,
-mKaegler