[rescue] Paging Chris Lamb....

Jeffrey Nonken jjn_rescue at nonken.net
Thu Apr 28 09:24:47 CDT 2005

At 09:51 AM 4/28/2005, you wrote:
>A little bird told me that you most likely have SS1000 68-pin ram available.
>

>I'd like to fill all the slots on my SS1000E before I load it up so if you
>could contact me off list I'd appreciate it.

BTW,  since you brought it up... I happen to have three (3) of what I
believe you are talking about -- 501-2196, it says here. I have no use for
them. Never did. Don't even know if they're any good.

Hate to throw 'em away if they're good, though.

$3.50 gets 'em first-class mailed to the US. $5 for priority mail. I take
Paypal. Contact me off list. First come first serve.