[rescue] SS1000 RAM - request has been filled...

Jeffrey Nonken jjn_rescue at nonken.net
Thu Apr 28 09:42:34 CDT 2005

At 10:23 AM 4/28/2005, Mike Hebel wrote:
>Thanks for all the responses from everybody!
>
>I've found a source!

Ah well, I guess these chips will sit around a bit longer. *sigh*

OBTW both of my Sparc 20 sleds have been sold, but there are still two 2gb
Barracuda drives sitting here with nothing to do. I'm gonna put them out in
next week's trash if nobody claims them.

Laugh if you will, but I actually sold a lot of 5 small SCA-80 drives
(4x1g, 1x.5g) on eBay. Some company in Canada. I'm guessing it was for a
legacy system, I can't imagine why else. At first he wanted them shipped
"fastest possible method" until I quoted him $180 for shipping -- after a
couple more email exchanges he decided that Parcel Post was good enough. :)