[rescue] 32bit drivers in 64bit solaris?

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Thu May 27 21:59:39 CDT 2004

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 10:15:11PM -0500, Mike Hebel wrote:

> Naw.  Then we'd have all sorts of people going "That's GNU/BOGOGITS"
> and that sounds even sillier than bogogits alone.
>
> As for the big monkeys vs little monkeys we'd need to create a flying

Correct me if I am wrong, but the monkeys are the same size; but some
are little-butt (little-ended) monkeys and some are big-butt monkeys.

> monkey RFC then and that would play all hell with the carrier pigeon
> RFC.

They would be orthogonal to each other - pigeons go tree to tree,
while monkeys traverse the depth or height of the tree.

> Not to mention the Wicked Witch. ;-)

Carly Fiorina :-) ... or Hillary a/k/a the Hilldebeast.

--P