[rescue] 32bit drivers in 64bit solaris?

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Thu May 27 22:49:50 CDT 2004

On Thursday, May 27, 2004, at 09:59 PM, Patrick Giagnocavo
+1.717.201.3366 wrote:

> On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 10:15:11PM -0500, Mike Hebel wrote:
>
>> Naw.  Then we'd have all sorts of people going "That's GNU/BOGOGITS"
>> and that sounds even sillier than bogogits alone.
>>
>> As for the big monkeys vs little monkeys we'd need to create a flying
>
> Correct me if I am wrong, but the monkeys are the same size; but some
> are little-butt (little-ended) monkeys and some are big-butt monkeys.

Yes but big-butt monkeys would fly different than little-but monkeys.
More drag.

>> monkey RFC then and that would play all hell with the carrier pigeon
>> RFC.
>
> They would be orthogonal to each other - pigeons go tree to tree,
> while monkeys traverse the depth or height of the tree.

Still, they could be a protocol and therefore need an RFC. ;-)

>> Not to mention the Wicked Witch. ;-)
>
> Carly Fiorina :-) ... or Hillary a/k/a the Hilldebeast.

Unfortunately I don't think a bucket of water would get rid of her
though... :-(

Mike
----
"Bah!" - Dogbert