[rescue] Origin 2000 Questions

Micah R L lassloc at hotpop.com
Wed May 12 18:07:36 CDT 2004

John Michael Bischoff wrote:

>Does the term "ethically challenged" mean anything here?  Setting up a
>"don't bid against me" list is the consumer equivalent of the sellers
>forming a cartel to artifically limit availability.  Count me out, TYVM: I
>like being able to face myself.

IMO, this is more like me telling a few freinds of mine that I want
something on eBay, and not to bid against me. I might agree with you if
we set up a *community* expressely for this purpose; however, since
we're just talking about a list of names -> eBay IDs, among friends who
are already in a community with one another. Just my take. (Of course,
the bigger this list of names/IDs gets, the less it will resemble a
group of friends and the more it will resemble a cartel.)