[rescue] Rescued iMacs looking for input on repair

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Wed May 5 21:54:49 CDT 2004

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 07:26:22PM -0600, Dan Duncan wrote:
> On Wed, 5 May 2004, William Enestvedt wrote:
> >    I get that, it's just for a minute I had a vision of the company's Table of
> > Organization, with one guy being in a box who job title was merely
> > "stoner"

I worked at a small company once, where I was the *only* person at the
company that didn't do drugs.  The guy handling shipping/receiving was
one wild and crazy dude.

We went from 8 down to 2 down to zero people in about 8 months.

The guy doing the accounting is not the guy who should be doing drugs,
I think :-) Every week we would hear "yeah, I am working on the
accounting for this quarter..."

I remember asking the other guy, "Dan, isn't 5280 feet high enough (we
were in Denver, CO)?"  He said, "Nope."

Things were *too* mellow and the company mellowed out into
nothingness.

But I got to have as my work machine a Next box, so that was cool.

--Patrick