[rescue] Rescued iMacs looking for input on repair

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Wed May 5 20:26:22 CDT 2004

On Wed, 5 May 2004, William Enestvedt wrote:
>    I get that, it's just for a minute I had a vision of the company's Table of
> Organization, with one guy being in a box who job title was merely
> "stoner"

I've worked at a LOT of companies where I wish there was someone
whose job was to stand around and throw rocks at those who
desperately needed it...

...as if he didn't do anything else but, you know, add to the office
> Sum Of Mellow.

Oh, you meant....

Never mind.

-DanD

# Doubt is not a pleasant condition but certainty is an absurd one.  -Voltaire