[rescue] Semi-OT: Verizon phone with SSH

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Wed May 5 20:52:56 CDT 2004

(I hate to be off-topic, but in my own defense, there is an old Rescue thread
on this that I just can't find right now.)
   I am interested in a cell phone -- on Verizon, since $job will be paying --
that I can run SSH on. Does that mean a few specific models, or anything
that'll run Java? Are any better or worse than others?
   I know this was discussed in the past. but I don't have good access to my
saved email.
   ObRescue: I need it to manage a Sun E3000 wihout leaving my comfy chair on
the deck this summer. :7)
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt
Johnson & Wales University, Providence, RI