[rescue] Distributed Folding Updated

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed May 5 09:12:13 CDT 2004

Hey guys

If you run this program on OS X... I made a SystemStarter script set
that will allow you to start and stop the service at boot... plus it
should show up in the Boot splash

http://www.cloud9.net/~ajwdsp/DistributedFolding.tgz

Just put the uncompressed and permissions preserved folder into your
/Library/StartupItems/ folder.  BTW... in order for this to work, your
folding client has to be in the folder /Distributed\ Folding/.

Or just edit the DistributedFolding file inside the folder to change
directory to wherever you personally have stored the item.

Regards,
Andrew