[rescue] Q: ANyone have exp. with small print servers?

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Wed Mar 31 12:45:14 CST 2004

I'd say the same.  We've got an HP JetDirect 310x that is
configurable by telnet but i believe it was ~$115 or so.

It does work well though.  My only complaint is that it has an
external power supply, but it's getting very difficult to find
any devices that small that don't have external power.

/KRM

--
"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."
keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/