[rescue] FrameMaker FYI

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Mar 27 11:22:51 CST 2004

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 @ 23:53 -0500, Dave McGuire said:

> >>This is more what I do.
> >
> >The problem is when this happens where you work, and they are already
> >paying you...
>
>   "Sorry, not my job."

That's usually my reply, but it depends on whose asking you.

My last reply was "I'll need a raise to add that to my current list of
projects." which ended up backfiring, because I got the raise and the
extra work on top of what I was already not able to handle.

Careful what you ask for... :)

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["The determined programmer can write a
FORTRAN program in any language." ]