[rescue] A Question about Snap Servers

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Sat Jul 31 07:35:24 CDT 2004

On Saturday 31 July 2004 02:00 am, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> [0] And, I will, soon, which is why it's about to be replaced by an
>      Ultra 5.  The 'classic will probably become a fulltime nameserver as
>      a result.

Now, really... I'm all for running lotsa stuff, having labs, etc., but why the
heck the need to split off a low-bandwidth service such as DNS?  It's not
like your Ultra 5 won't handle it...

Until I can complete the new house with basement idea, noise and heat from too
many machines are a problem.  Wifey's already pissed at me for freezing her
just trying to keep this office/bedroom livable.  So for now things are
stacked up in the closet waiting for that magic day.

Eric