[rescue] Solaris firewire

Francois Dion fdion at atriumwindows.com
Sat Feb 28 09:36:19 CST 2004

There have been a few exchanges on and off solarisx86 list on that
subject. It looks like there is more interest from the x86 group than
sparc group. Right now, webcams, video transfer, video conferencing is
pretty much the extent of the support, but Alan DuBoff and I think
either Alan Coopersmith or Mike Riley (from Sun in the x86 group) were
looking into that. Might want to join the x86 list and ask there.

Francois