[rescue] AT&T 3b2's for rescue

Steve Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Wed Oct 29 11:43:17 CST 2003

I am also not going to be a whole lot of help, since I am in Maine. I
do, however, have a small amount of experience with 3b2's. The Navy
office here had a few, and I was impressed with the version of Unix they
ran. (Used sysV as I recall; my first experience with it. This was 8
years ago or so.)

Cool boxes. Close to bulletproof, with the weight you'd expect from
that... Maybe a foot or so tall and wide, two feet deep?? Been a while.

If there's something I can do to help that doesn't require a lot of
money (don't have much right now), you can let me know, Curt. If
shipping isn't too bad, I might split it with you and take one of them.
Interested??

Steve