[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home (was: SNMP, Baby!)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Nov 11 22:54:19 CST 2003

On Tuesday, November 11, 2003, at 03:28 PM, Magnus Hedemark wrote:
>> I'm no feminist or anything, but i suspect you just pissed off our
>> female list members.
>
> Probably.  My family is old fashioned;  my wife stays home and runs the
> affairs of the household, and I go out and earn the income.  We have
> very
> traditional roles.  My wife is a very strong independent-minded woman,
> she
> tried doing things the more modern way, and actually prefers the more
> conservative arrangement.
>
> This pisses off a lot of feminazis.  But I am not responsible for their
> happiness or fragile feelings.  *shrug*

   This is something that really pisses me off.  My neighbor is a
stay-at-home mom, *BY CHOICE*.  Her husband goes out and earns the
money to support the family.  There is no forcing involved...they LIKE
it this way, and they're happy this way.  Yet she gets a lot of flak
from hairy-legged women about how she should ditch the guy who is
"making her do this".

   The feminazis need to stay out of other peoples' business.

         -Dave