[rescue] Apple WWDC Summary

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Fri Jun 27 08:54:34 CDT 2003

In a distant (1992) past i painted my 486, just for the hell of it.  I don't think that type of thing is *inherently* bad, but like most things it has been tainted well beyond the point of me going anywhere near it.  When that type of thing started to become 1.) everywhere you look and 2.) the focal point of the computer, then it became a problem.  I believe most of this crap came from the overclocking crowd (a faction i never identified with) and then just spread when PeeCees became $5 a dozen.

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/