[rescue] Apple WWDC Summary

flinters flinters at picarefy.com
Tue Jun 24 10:31:44 CDT 2003

I expect Macs to be intriguing, organic, fluid shapes that spark
creativity and your artistic side.  All Mac products have been different
from all the others in this manner and have set them apart nicely.

The specs on the G5 are wonderful.

The case is..... well, as one person put it, "Sterile."

Another phrase that caught my eye:  The all new Apple G5- Guts by Apple,
Case by IKEA.  It is just missing a little fake wood trim.

Do I want one?  Yes.  Do I want a replacement case that looks more like a
Mac and less like a PC from the 80's?  YES.

If Apple keeps this train of design up, they might even come up with a
revolutionary BEIGE color for their metal computer boxes.  :)

* Flinthoof Ponypal                                                 *
* Vegaman Dan                                                       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com            Ponypics!                   *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/spitfire   1968 Triumph Spitfire       *
* http://jarmac.picarefy.com/roomies    Roomies! online comic strip *