[rescue] Apple WWDC Summary

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Jun 24 10:25:35 CDT 2003

Except the Brushed metal windows-like finder... Blarf

Brushed metal would be cool for the UI if they made the main menu metal
and the scroll bar background metal... and then you could make it
either aqua (would it rust?) or mercury droplets.

The mix of pinstripe and metal is awkward... but you can see why some
things are metal (new cases) or pinstripe (old cases) or solid (middle
cases)

Andrew