[rescue] Apple WWDC Summary

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Tue Jun 24 04:04:19 CDT 2003

God forbid Apple should actually make a case that works *at least* as good as it looks.  Their fanciful design on the previous dual G4's maked it a major PITA to route long SCSI cables, among other things.  I don't actually know that this new thing works any better than the previous cases, but i would assume so by the looks of it.

Apple's best case design IMHO was the IIci.  Colour it whatever the hell you want as long as it functions well.

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/