[rescue] SparcCenter 2000E on Ebay

James james at jdfogg.com
Sat Jun 21 22:11:42 CDT 2003

> > Have you seen the Jack in the Box commercial where
> > Jack send the intern to Philly to learn all he can?
>
> No - no Jack in the box here (I've only seen them in CA, but that was
> over 25 years ago)...
>
> =====
> Lionel

I thought JitB went out of business when they killed off their customer base
with food poisoning (not kidding for those who didn't hear about it).

They were a sizable chain and growing. It didn't take long for the bad press
to have an affect. Maybe McDonalds sent spies to go work for them and taint
the patties.