[rescue] SparcCenter 2000E on Ebay

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Sat Jun 21 22:05:52 CDT 2003

> > > Well, the cheesesteaks are nice (I prefer sliced steak, not
> > > "chopped", like Pat's & Geno's)
> >
> > Have you seen the Jack in the Box commercial where
> > Jack send the intern to Philly to learn all he can?
>
> No - no Jack in the box here (I've only seen them in CA, but that was
> over 25 years ago)...

Jack and a female call out to an intern to move to
Philly and learn all he can so they can make a great
Philly cheesesteak sandwich.  The intern is a nerdy-
type, wearing a shirt with a sleeveless sweater and
glasses, conservative haircut.  He says, "I'll do
my best, sir!"

Cut to Jack and the female walking up to the cube
with the caption "Six months later".  They call out
to the intern, who stands up yelling out, "Jackie!"
He's got a mullet, sleeveless tshirt with jacket,
and funny-looking jeans.  He says, "I soaked up
Philly like a sponge" in an accent I've heard in
Philly before, but more like an accent from Illinois
or Wisconson.  He stands leaning back a little with
his stomach pushed out (but not in an attempt to
look fat).

There's a cut-away where Jack (in a voiceover)
describes the JinB Philly cheesesteak sandwich.
They then cut back to the Jack, female, and
intern.  The intern is leaning over to the
female, his arm extended over her shoulder.
He makes a kiss at her and says, "How ya
doin'?" and Jack removes the intern's arm
and says something like, "that's enough."

I've seen people in Philly that looked like
the intern, but he looked more midwestern.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net