[rescue] SparcCenter 2000E on Ebay

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sat Jun 21 16:52:02 CDT 2003

On Saturday, June 21, 2003, at 02:17  PM, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   That's because you were probably in some big city (Newark comes to
> mind...cesspool) or somewhere along the "traditional" roads where only
> out-of-state drivers travel, like the NJ Turnpike or the Garden State
> Parkway.  They're both lined with pure shit for most of their miles.
> That's why you rarely see NJ license plates on those roads. ;)
>
>   Don't get me wrong, I'm *NEVER* moving back there (I finally moved
> to the perfect place for me) but the NJ stereotypes, however
> widespread, are very inaccurate.

So true.... maybe they should work on making their roads and stuff
along them advertise a bit more for how nice the state REALLY is.

It still has a problem, though, that requires no further experience of
the state to know I don't wish to live there... It snows and gets cold
in the winter.... but so does where I am... and I don't want to live
here for the same reasons... just have a nice job right now and no huge
incentive to move.

Andrew