[rescue] The Awe Inspiring grandure of NJ?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 21 13:45:01 CDT 2003

--- Andrew Weiss <ajwdsp at cloud9.net> wrote:
> The scenery isn't that great either.  I was totally ignoring the "run
>
> down" area of a city concept ... I was just talking about there being
> really no areas where I get out of the car... spread my arms out...
> take a deep breath and just take in the awe inspiring beauty... like
> for instance.... Arizona.

Those are the only two choices - "armpit" or "awe inspiring"? I feel
that most of the US is less than awe inspiring...

People come from as far away as Ohio to go to the Jersey Shore on a
regular basis...

Trust me, there are some wonderful, yet maybe not awe inspiting parts
of NJ, esp. along the Delaware river, *well north* of Camden...

=====
Lionel