[rescue] Mac rescue

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 18:13:38 CDT 2003

--- Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:
> "Jeffrey J. Nonken" <jeff_work at nonken.net> wrote:

> Oh, wait!  You meant on the fact that they're going from Mac to
> PeeCee.  I just went from PeeCee to Mac, and I ain't looking back.

Well, there is a world of difference between an all-in-one and a
current iBook... Can't blame them, they can't use Apple computers if
the software they need to use doesn't run on them...

I suspect educational computers are going the way of the textbook
industry (do they really need to revise the Anton Calculus book as
often as they do? ;^)...

=====
Lionel