[rescue] Mac rescue

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jun 12 19:46:29 CDT 2003

On Thursday, June 12, 2003, at 07:13 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> --- Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:
>> "Jeffrey J. Nonken" <jeff_work at nonken.net> wrote:
>
>> Oh, wait!  You meant on the fact that they're going from Mac to
>> PeeCee.  I just went from PeeCee to Mac, and I ain't looking back.
>
> Well, there is a world of difference between an all-in-one and a
> current iBook... Can't blame them, they can't use Apple computers if
> the software they need to use doesn't run on them...

Of course!  If all Apple had was the all-in-one, I would have bought a
Dell laptop or something when the Octane fell on it's face.

Obviously, most "current" software won't run on the all-in-ones.
However, I don't believe for an instance that they *need* to run
platform or another due to software constraints.

--
Kurt				"There are some bad people on the rise.
kurt at k-huhn.com	They're saving their own skins by ruining peoples