[rescue] Cross Country shipping

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 19:40:52 CDT 2003

--- Al Potter <apotter at spankingnuns.com> wrote:
> The seller has quoted me ~$100 to ship it UPS ground, based on a
> weight of 115 pounds.

Not bad actually (as other said) - I've shipped Ultra 30 systems to CA
FedEx Ground for about $20-25, but I think your item's weight has
exceeded some magic threshold...

> Can anyone suggest a significantly cheaper alternative?

I think you are SOL, it really isn't that bad... Check out the fedex
website, see what they quote, that could be his actual cost...

=====
Lionel