[rescue] Perverse Question

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 16:43:29 CDT 2003

--- Jeffrey Nonken <jeff_work at nonken.net> wrote:

> I didn't know what the machine was before I accepted it, or I
> wouldn't have bothered. But now that I have it, I'd like to
> find a use for it.

I'd keep my eyes open for a monitor/keyboard/mouse and maybe a VSIMM
(to allow double-buffering on the internal framebuffer, and then set it
up as a diskless (or near-diskless) X Terminal on the workbench or some
other place...

I assume router & printserver functions are already handled fine in
your existing network...

=====
Lionel