[rescue] Perverse Question

Michael Free mfree80286 at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 7 19:55:49 CDT 2003

scrap and a grab bag from a local computer shop. They were 1m 3 chip 30 pin
simms from dead systems that were sold totally unguaranteed and frankly
needed a swipe from a fiberglass pen once or twice to get contact on the
pads.

On that system, the most expensive thing I had was the case... everything
else was scrap and throwaways. Even the monitor for the longest time was a
Hyundai 14" with blown channels... I used it as a monochrome monitor with
red pixels :) I'm surprised that I didn't burn down the house, the plastic
on top of that monitor was often too hot to touch....

Mike Free
Ah, the wonders of being 16, po', and an incorrigible computer geek....