[rescue] wanted: Netserver drive trays!

Jona Sperty myhpreseller at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 10:37:58 CDT 2003

I am looking for one or more Netserver drive trays p/n D6128. This is the newer style tray with the rounded front and the little blue handle. It goes in these netservers (LC2000, LH3 LH4, LH3000, LH6000 ) and is for SCA SCSI drives.

I would prefer to trade for this! I can trade Solaris media on CD or DVD (OEM sets with sun managment center and all manuals) or hp-ux media or SCSI drives (with SCA connectors) or some great bottles of wine.