[rescue] Re: You want balls?

James Lockwood james at foonly.com
Thu Jan 16 15:29:36 CST 2003

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Robert Novak wrote:

> I don't know about 4-slot, but I have a six-slot analogue to the 110 case
> (not much wider than 6 slots, and not a lot taller... unlike the 330 with
> the drive spaces... the six slot is narrower than a 330 and probably 2/3
> the weight). They do exist. I think I have a 600mp memory board and a
> jaguar board in mine, possibly a 600mp system board too, don't remember.
> It's buried in the computer room.

That's the x50.  They're relatively rare, the only config I remember them
being sold in was the 3/150.  I had my 4/600 board in one for a while,
making a "4/650".  Nice case, plenty of VME room for most things and still
"desktopable" for sufficiently large values of desk.  Cooling on the x30
was better though.

-James