[rescue] Re: You want balls?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Thu Jan 16 15:07:23 CST 2003

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:

> I'm wisihing that the 4/110 or 4/330 chassis had a brother with 4 VME slots
> as I have a VX/MVX and the software and 3/400 CPU, 4200 CPU, memory boards,
> 4600 CPUs... enough to put one of those together.

I don't know about 4-slot, but I have a six-slot analogue to the 110 case
(not much wider than 6 slots, and not a lot taller... unlike the 330 with
the drive spaces... the six slot is narrower than a 330 and probably 2/3
the weight). They do exist. I think I have a 600mp memory board and a
jaguar board in mine, possibly a 600mp system board too, don't remember.
It's buried in the computer room.

--Rob