[rescue] Re: Dumpster diving

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Wed Jan 15 12:00:44 CST 2003

vance at neurotica.com wrote:
> The Model 90 is basically a Model 95 in a desktop chassis with the
> correspondingly smaller number of slots and bays.  Because it's the same
> hardware implementation as the 95, you can use the Model 95's Type-IV
> Pentium 90 Processor Complex.  It's schweet.  Although I prefer the 95
> myself, it takes up a lot more space.

Your description sounds like it's a really nice machine.  I've heard the
Model 95 comparison before, but for some reason, I still decided that I
wanted a 95 instead.  Isn't there some sort of limitation with the 90
that isn't present on the 95.... memory or something, maybe?

I've never managed to get a 95, so maybe I'll open up my options a
little a keep my eye out for 90 as well.  Unfortunetly, I don't normally
see any high end PS/2's around here.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA