[rescue] SunTuner?

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Jan 13 22:14:39 CST 2003

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 07:58:03PM -0800, Skeezics Boondoggle wrote:

> Maybe I'll just have to bid for it and find out. :-)  I remember the first
> time I fired up NeXTtv on an ND Cube and boggled at how cool that was.
> Who needs a fancy picture-in-picture TV when I could have a tuner on the
> ol' SS20 and the VCR plugged into the NeXT? :-)  Just one more reason
> never to leave the house!

Yeah, it would be a lot cooler than keeping a VCR with a broken tape
transport on hand, which is what I have an hand for my 840av (could use
it for cable, will use it for SNES and Genesis, and I'm wondering if it
would work better with PSX.  I bought a PSX->svideo adapter, and all I
could see was a black and white signal on the mac screen).

--
Joshua D. Boyd