[rescue] Cheapass MicroFax (sic)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Jan 4 09:42:33 CST 2003

On Saturday, January 4, 2003, at 08:58 AM, <wrmartin at verizon.net> wrote:
> The seller answered my email.  It's still available, but he's being
> crafty.  Wants an offer including shipping.  It's hard for me to tell
> how big this is from the picture.  Is it like a Sun 4/470 or a
> deskside Onyx?
>
> I live in Virginia Beach; my son is in SE Pennsylvania.  If it's
> really big, I suppose that I/we *could* go pick it up...

   It's about the same height as a 4/470 chassis, but nowhere near as
deep...it's maybe one foot from front to rear.  They can be comfortably
moved by one person, but they are kinda heavy.  They're on rollers that
only roll from side to side (the non-swiveling type).

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols