[rescue] Time to replace the IPX

jdboyd at jdboyd.zill.net jdboyd at jdboyd.zill.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:23 CST 2003

On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 01:00:09PM -0600, Nathaniel Grady wrote:

> a >4.5gb drive for it. Really cheap machines however, as HP-UX costs so
> darn much that there isn't a huge hobbiest market like there is for SUN
> gear. A C110 with 2x4.5gb drives and 512mb ram set me back more for

HP-UX costs alot?  I just sent an email to some email address I got from
their web site requesting HP-UX 11i for personal use, and a few weeks
later a CD-R from HP showed up in the mail.  I was quite impressed.  Not
quite as convienient as downloading ISOs from Sun, but then again no
apparent license limitations on what machines I'm allowed to use it on.
Certainly a lot easier that SGI or IBM.