[rescue] SCSI Problem

Zach Lowry zach at zachlowry.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:14 CST 2003

Well, that's about as good as my best guess would be. As it stands now,
3 things could of caused this. The SCA adapter, the power Supply, or
the controller. I'll have to send off for a new drive and get another
one. This time, I'll plug it in to another machine with the same SCA
adapter and try to isolate that as the problem.

Thanks for the response!

Zach