[rescue] SCSI Problem

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:13 CST 2003

Solarflares?

No honestly sounds strange. But what happend to me once was that I had
a bad
SCSI controller. I put it into a dual xeon server. Al of the suddon
server stops working.
I think. Great. Damn machine gave up on me. Go to the next what was an
ALR server.
Pop in the SCSI card. Machine dead. I get suspicious. Then I had a old
P2-400. Pop
the card in there. Machine DEAD.
Turns out the Adaptec card killed 3 of my machines before I knew it was
it. Maybe this
is the same case with you?