[rescue] SO I got a Cycle QUAD base - need pointers...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:14 CST 2003

--- "J. Alexander Jacocks" <jjacocks at mac.com> wrote:
> Lionel Peterson wrote:
> >
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I got a Cycle Quad base (Ultra 2 MB layout, 4x CPU, etc...) and I
> > have a few quick questions:

> > 4) Pointers to manuals? www.cyclecc.com seems out of comission...

> 4)	ftp://ftp.tadpole.com/support/3200/Manuals/Tadpole3200_hires.pdf

THANKS - what a glorious manual - this will be a big help.

> BTW, does anyone have some 400mHz (or faster) cpu's that they are
> looking to sell/trade?  I'd like to replace the 4x300 that I
> currently have.

That will be a nice box - but the CPUs are pricey (I bought two 450s
w/4 Meg cache for about $300/ea a few months ago and thought myself
lucky - I don't think they are much cheaper now...).

Good luck - I'm very happy with my U60 w/dual 450 MHz CPUs and my other
w/dual 360 MHz CPUs, I can only imagine 4 of either CPU in one box...

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall