[rescue] Quick, stupid Indy question

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:14 CST 2003

All,

I was gifted an Indy a while back. My impression was that Indy could work
with PS/2 mice and keyboards. However, when booting up 8 out of 10 times,
the Indy will complain that no keyboard was detected. When it does come up,
it seems to work OK. I've tried more than one keyboard.

Am I wrong in my impression that I can use PS/2 peripherals? I quick Google
seems to indicate it should work fine. If my impression is correct, what
other things might be wrong/should I check? The hardware seems pretty
vanilla, Irix is 5.3.

Steve