[rescue] Quick, stupid Indy question

Gerhard Lenerz mail at g-lenerz.de
Sat Dec 20 18:08:14 CST 2003

Hello Steve,

Saturday, November 22, 2003, 9:02:28 PM, you wrote:

> Am I wrong in my impression that I can use PS/2 peripherals?

  yup. I've regularly use non PS/2 keyboards/mice on newer SGI stuff
  as Indy/Indigo2 (original IBM PS/2 keyboards for example).

> The hardware seems pretty vanilla, Irix is 5.3.

  On my PC the cables slide out a bit once in a while leading to
  strange keyboard/mouse errors - especially after I have fiddled
  around at the back of the machine. Maybe you are experiencing
  something similar.

--
Best regards,
 Gerhard                            mailto:mail at g-lenerz.de